i am a wedding and lifestyle photographer calling winnipeg, manitoba home. i grew up playing hockey all over north america and europe. when that chapter came to a close, i had room for another passion to fill that gap. and then photography presented itself as the solution and i’ve never looked back. having lived in arizona and germany, my style is heavily influenced by culture and landscapes. i prefer to shoot in light the way God intended it, natural and warm. my style fuses at a space between lifestyle and photojournalistic with a little bit of fashion thrown in. i shoot a mixture of film and digital, as they both lend themselves to my aesthetic, film being romantic and digital being energetic. i shoot both in hopes that that’s what i’ll convey.
i started this venture because photography filled one of the deepest desires of my heart, to create. and i wanted to tell stories in their authentic fashion, the way they deserved to be told. which is why every single engagement and wedding i shoot has a life of it’s own, curated by the couple themselves. nothing is contrived, these images are true to form.
me in 5 sentences.
- - i spent 7 months serving with a missions organization based out of germany. I went on outreach to thailand and bangladesh. during that time i also visited spain and france.
- - the last one gave it away, but i love to travel.
- - i love coffee and tea, equally.
- - i’m a reader. favorites include the great gatsby and anything and everything by c.s. lewis.
- - my DISC personality profile tells me i’m equal parts relations and task based in orientation. i have the right career right?
Engagement and Wedding Collections start at 3000.